1/4 cup 365 Nourish Chocolate Greens Superfood Powder
1 cup wholemeal flour
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of sea salt
2 tbsp cacao powder
1/4 cup + 1 T rice malt syrup
1/4 cup + 1 tsp coconut oil
1 tbsp hot water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius fan forced.
- Sieve all dry ingredients (first 5) into a mixing bowl.
- Stir together the wet ingredients and pour into mixing bowl.
- Mix together until you form a wet cookie batter.
- Roll into 8 equal sized balls (~2 tbsp each) and place on lined baking tray 3-4 cm apart. Press each ball down to ~1/2 inch thick.
- Place tray in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow 30 min to cool on wire rack (cookies will harden on cooling)
- Sandwich two cookies between a generous tablespoon of peanut butter.