Chocolate Greens Smoothie Bowl (V) make time: 10 mins serves: 1
1 tbsp. CHOCOLATE GREENS POWDER
2 frozen bananas
½ cup frozen spinach leaves
½ cup coconut milk
1 tbsp almond butter
1 tbsp Morlife Certified Organic chia seeds
1 tbsp Certified Organic Cacao Nibs
1 tbsp Goji Berries
1 tbsp Natural or Toasted Muesli
Small handful of your favourite berries
Blend smoothie bowl ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy, add more coconut milk for a smoother texture or ice for a thicker texture.
Pour into a bowl, add the toppings and serve.
Crunchy Minty Chocolate Greens Bliss Balls
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Makes: 9-10 balls
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 4 tbsp. Certified Organic Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp. shredded coconut
- ½ cup almonds
- 2 tbsp. CHOCOLATE GREENS POWDER
- ¼ cup Whey Protein Concentrate
- 1 tbsp. Certified Organic Cacao Nibs
- 3 drops peppermint essence
- 4 tbsp. water
- Place all the ingredients (except water) in a blender and pulse ingredients.
- Add water and pulse until a wet, sticky mixture forms. If required, add more water.
- Roll mixture into medium sized balls and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to set.
Vegan/GF Wholefood Chocolate Mousse
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder.
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2tbs. CHOCOLATE GREENS POWDER
- Cacao nibs to serve
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and pulse ingredients until smooth.
- Place in the fridge for 30mins, Once firm, and sprinkle with cacao nibs.